We received your adoption application!!!
If you listed a current vet, we will reach out to them as a reference, so please let them know.
Once approved, someone will call you to set up an adoption appointment to come out and meet all the great kitties!
They can answer any questions you may have from personalities to adoption cost. We charge a very reasonable adoption fee. This is a very quick process as the cats are anxious to find their own homes.
1) All cats are tested and are negative for FIV/FeLV
2) All cats are spayed/neutered (if age appropriate) - kitten adoption price will include this at our vet
3) All vaccines are up to date - kitten adoptions will include the entire balance of their vaccines and 1 yr. rabies
4) All cats have been dewormed
5) All cats are litter box trained
6) All cats are given monthly flea prevention
7) All cats receive complete vet care during their stay with us